View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That's ridiculous. How can they get away with cheating you out of two months?
Ridiculous, yes, but that was due to their antiquated system. During a phone call earlier this year with the FLP I was told the system was being updated to allow online renewals of one's account. I know for a fact that they have the capability since they made it available for me during the conversation. I do not know, however, if it has been officially activated yet.

If it is close to renewal time, go to the main home page of FLP (not Overdrive), login to "My Account," scroll to the bottom and look under "My Bills." This is where the renewal amount would appear with a link for payment.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote