View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #174
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
ROFL!!!

I'm sitting here laughing, catching up on this thread!

Congratulations, 5thWiggle!

I still want a Note. Told my Dad about them and he went and bought one! His first Android anything, first smartphone . . . . He uses it to "play" the stock market, keep up on baseball scores, and play jazz on Pandora. He's most impressed with its hands-free capabilities.

I'm jealous, but I think I'll wait and see what the new one looks like in October -- assuming there is a new one and it does come out then!

Meanwhile, thanks for all the insights and laughter!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote