View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I had two very different experiences on my two Vox. The first one I updated manually from the check for updates in settings. I had no messaging as it was happening and no real way to know if anything changed. My suspicion was that it had not. I turned off the Vox. Turned it on again, and then did the check for updates and I had a very different experience, identical to the one listed right below this paragraph.

On the other Vox, the device "discovered" the update, and then went through the more familiar routine including giving me messages along the way and doing a restart.

I'm thinking that if folks maybe jumped the gun (as i appear to have done on my first Vox), you may not really have the update yet.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote