View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #376
reprep
Addict
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
I returned back to 2.5.8 (i had to do this anyway to reload the new active contents i bought) and again encountered the reboot bug. I then entered the recovery menu again and succeeded to turn back to home screen. I then upgraded to 3.2.1 and this time i only applied launchpad hack and then this hack. Voila, all my active content worked again.

I really want to thank to both yifanlu and you for making this possible.

I will upload a launchpad script for noobs like me. Just unrar this file to the launchpad folder and then press shift Menu in the home screen after you copied the contents of the zip file TJW provided to the root folder. This doesn't include the install parameter, when you reboot everything will return to the normal.
Attached Files
File Type: rar kindledxactivecontents.rar (136 Bytes, 414 views)
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote