Thread: MP3 problems
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
MP3 problems

I got a new, fully uppdated Pixelar e-reader but it just won't play the mp3 files i*ve loaded on to it. I tried both MP3s that I converted from WAV as well as MP3s that I'd bought from Itunes. I recognoses that they are music files and and it shoews all the information but when I try to play all I get is the message "invalid mp3 component". I've tried contacting support but I haven't gotten an answer yet. Any ideas?
owly is offline   Reply With Quote