View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #335
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I had 6 books come due today on the same library account. I am so tired of having to log in every check out.

Where does one go to complain to them? It's ridiculous!
Yeah yesterday after I already logged in and checked out books on hold it makes you log in each time again!!! It was only a few seconds time delay. I can see it if it is 10-15 minutes or later. Like Amazon does this. But I am not using my cc here at Overdrive. I wish they did not change what already worked.
new is offline   Reply With Quote