View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #20
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhterra View Post
Is It possible to sort the the books by series, the way it is done using iTunes. e.g by setting the `Sort Name`. If I sync a booksto iTunes the `Sort Name` is set to <Series Name> 0011.0000 where as if sync using it is not set
I will take a look.

EDIT: this isn't a simple fix. The only way to tweak the sort title is to add the book to iTunes, then sync. So you'll have to live with the plugin as-is or use 'Connect to iTunes'.

I will revise the first post to reflect this limitation.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 01-16-2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Follow up