View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:28 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The addition of page turn buttons seems unlikely. I'd like to see increased storage. 2 GB is ridiculous. Some book hoarders *ahem* want to carry 5 years worth of reading in their bags!
I can carry 5 years' worth of reading - easily. I reckon I'm a pretty prolific reader, and I read 80 books in 2012. I currently have 531 books on my Kindle Paperwhite (which, at the 2012 rate, would be almost 7 years' reading), and the PW is only half full. So even if you read twice as many books as I do, you could easily have 5 years's worth of reading on the device.

Last edited by HarryT; 01-01-2013 at 06:53 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote