View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:34 AM   #14785
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Now for something completely different, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, compiled by Nate the great.
That was fun! It had been a long time since I read either of those books and reading them together works well. It took a while for me to get into Huck Finn due to the language and perspective (all from his point of view), but once I did I didn't want to stop.

Now I am going to read Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater. It has been over 20 years since I have read this and I want to see if it is appropriate for my kids or not yet. Should be a fun and quick read.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote