View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #524
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Whoop, Whoop! I did it! It was hard to not buy anything ebook or pbook for six months but I met my challenge. It became easier as time went on (well, all the freebies really helped). I actually found and enjoyed some authors I may not have discovered if I had not started this challenge. - I need to update my list post -

I had a list of quite a few books that I wanted to purchase when this was over, but now I have found that I don't really need to do so, as I have a very large TBR pile. I do have a few that I will be purchasing soon (Under Witch Aura, Dragons of Wendal, and Black-Tie Bingo by Maria E Schneider (MR author BearMountainBooks), just because I love her writing.

Excellent job, Dreams! Congratulations on both the challenge and finding great new freebies.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote