View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
So, I noticed that many people are getting an e-book reader prior to their vacation. It made me wonder:

Where is everyone going?

Flying or driving?

How do you plan to keep your e-reader safe? Buying a case, screen protector, or...?

Just curious.
What about you, Tad? Any plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I'm going to Paris to be arrested for stalking.
Pick me up a yummy chocolate-banana crepe from a filthy kiosk along the Champs Elysee. The filthier, the better. The crud on the grill gives it a crunchier texture. Seriously, it's delish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I was thinking about going to chicago to be arrested for stalking, but the cops there are well know for their "exuberance" in detaining.
Pick me up a deep dish cheese and pepperoni pizza from the Exchequer Pub, under the Ell, just at the edge of DePaul campus.

Why do all my vacation memories revolve around eating? And now I flung a craving on myself!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote