View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:55 AM   #233
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i'm set to buy some used pbooks xP

by the way, how much is a reasonable price for used pbooks? i'm buying online and having them shipped to the US so it'll be cheaper. the books themselves are cheap. it's the shipping, lol. so right now i have 3 used pbooks in my online basket, which adds up to $13.42 including shipping. is that fine?
That depends. Hardback or paperback? I 'rescue' my books from Better World Books since they have free shipping. In general pay $4 for PB and $7 for HB.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote