View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkai View Post
I do not think that in the Grand Scheme, anyone using MobiTech in a licensed business will be able to...comfortably compete with Amazon for Kindle sales regardless of igor's work because they won't be selling the same content in Kindle format for Kindle Encrypted books, making the effort moot
It's hardly moot if you already have a good many Mobi titles and want to use a Kindle without repurchasing them. I think that was largely the purpose. I doubt any other Mobi seller will out-compete Amazon now.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote