View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Kobo Wifi - Percent Read error

I am having an issue with books that I bought from Kobo recently. When in sleep/off mode, the percent read always shows 1%. When looking in the "I'm Reading" list, the book is listed as "Open" with no percent showing.

Sideloaded books work fine - it is only with Kobo bought books - and only on recently purchased books (since about June 2012 is when I noticed it). It is especially annoying, since Kobo books do not show the total number of pages in a book so you have no idea how far along you are.

I am using the Kobo Wifi with the most recent firmware. Any suggestions?
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote