View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
My two cents are that I would like to keep something in the "contemporary" field just not limit it to "free" or "MR". There are lots of terrific books out there that don't fit into these other genres which would make great MR Book Club selections. I'm open to translating that into a "Bestsellers" or "Pullitzer/Booker Prize" type category though.
Trouble is, last time we had "contemporary fiction", pretty much every book which was nominated was NOT in that genre!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote