View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #3
mrevent
Zealot
mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.mrevent knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: kindle 3w, dxg, 5, Kv
Here is a recipe on the web: https://github.com/olek/calibre_readability

The description says that "currently" the recipe works for more-than-one-page-articles only if you send them to readability after choosing the "print view" option. I don't know whether this still holds true after the updates as I just tried sending 28 articles on readability (saved without having chosen print view) and it worked fine.

Yet, the Readability recipe is not still in the calibre recipe list; so there may be something wrong with it. If that is the case, I second the wish for a fully-working readability recipe.

Last edited by mrevent; 08-10-2013 at 04:13 AM.
mrevent is offline   Reply With Quote