View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #15
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
No one brought this up yet, but when I'm working with PDFs (which is really not recommended on either devices) the Keyboard generally looks better imo. Outside of crisp perfect PDFs that are computer generated, the scanned PDFs with grainy text ALWAYS looks better on the Keyboard. Of course the paperwhite is faster in scrolling and zooming in and out.
Also, after installed KPV kindlepdfviewer, pdf reading experience on DX and K3 is much better and keyboard very helpful.
KPV is not available for Paperwhite at the moment,
Luckily there is Duokan there for Paperwhite now.

While reading on my Sony Prs T1 I almost always use next-page buttons with my left hand thumb and use my right hand on touch screen for highlighting, handwriting or dictionary only.

Last edited by markom; 01-14-2013 at 03:14 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote