View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #55
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
An advantage to living in Japan; Chopsticks! You only need one hand to eat almost any meal so the other hand is free to hold my Sony. I ALWAYS read while eating if I'm alone. I never read if I am eating together with other people I know, but will when eating alone in restaurants.

Stitchawl
Well, if you can eat the food with chopsticks you can eat it with one fork also.

When I read paper books when eating I often cut up meat in small pieces so I could eat with just a fork.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote