View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I get most of my epubs from Kobo. I never use the kepubs and only ever download into ADE and then Calibre.
In almost 2 years I have only had one book which had major problems. I notified Kobo hoping they could replace it with a "corrected" book but they offered me a refund instead. As I was able to fix the worst of the problems in Calibre I opted to keep the book and didn't bother with the refund.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote