Thread: Alkido on Fire
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So once I have the Fire's settings correct, I then take the APK and copy it to the Fire via USB. Where on the Fire do I put the APK and how to I get it launched to be installed?

Once it's installed, how do I add eBooks to Alkido? Can I do so from Calibre or do I have to do is via USB?
I second ES File Explorer. Excellent and very easy to use. You can create new folders and label them according to your needs (such as side-loaded applications). Not that your M-I-L might care, but it also contains a LAN tab for wireless transfer of files over one's WLAN with another computer/laptop.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote