View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
The manual is pretty rubbish. I'd never have managed it without the info online.

Re problems with books - I mentioned above I'd had a problem with one library book. Gave up on that one and redownloaded it, and everything was fine. So sometimes it seems that even having ADE, having the authorization, and having the acsm file just isn't enough, and re-downloading may be necessary.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote