View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #165
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Thanks, I just set mine up like this too. A lot easier than messing with a browser on the PC every time.

Both methods have benefits. ES File Explorer requires a little more technical knowledge (e.g. enable network discovery, creating a shared folder, firewall settings in some instances etc.). WiFi File Explorer simplifies the file management process by presenting the Android file system in a format for those more familiar with a PC file system. I prefer ES File Explorer but, either method beats using a USB cable.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-27-2011 at 06:02 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote