View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #60
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
I signed up for the 100 books in 2011 challenge and didn't even get halfway there! I've read 35 books so far this year. So next year, I'm going to challenge myself to read 50 books. And also, I want to clear out the 10 or 11 unread dead tree books that I have laying around (I'm not sure if I'm going to read them all though-there are a few I don't think I'm interested in that I might just take to the used bookstore.)
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote