View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #9386
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Just finshed Exodus: The Ark by Paul Chafe. To be honest it had a good premise but feel it really lacked direction and depth. Did raise some interesting thoughts. Genesis was disappointing but this one was a total let down. I say 2.5 out of 5.
I read it last year. I must admit that it hasn't really stayed with me, but I seem to have enjoyed it at the time. And I think it begins to come back now I've been reminded of it.

Perhaps that it isn't one complete narrative is what disappointed you? From my comments a year ago, I think it's more like a couple of novellas and short stories strung together.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote