View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:45 AM   #79
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
The idea for Nanowrimo was originally based on a comic concept where writers would create one short comic strip in one day. _One day_. This allowed for creativity.

IMO 30 days of it is not good for creativity. It becomes a mind-numbing grind that produces very little prose of value. I'm doing okay because I'm working to a very fixed outline and I'm inserting preexisting texts as well as writing fresh material, so I'm 'cheating' and I won't be entering a final count to become a 'winner.' Actually I'm kinda behind now because of other responsibilities. So far it has been a positive experience for me because I'm using it sensibly.

Sorry no one else is doing something with it (whatever word count they think is valid for them). I think it's fine to say that one will do 500 words a day. Then it becomes a useful tool.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote