View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thank you so much for your feedback.

I had thought the person pregnant would be obvious but after reading it back I can definitely see where there would be confusion now that you pointed it out.

She was standing because I originally had sit but the weight of her body if she were killed sitting down would not drag the woman to the floor. But being a statistic woman that she is she could easily have them standing because when their legs give out their wrists would have to support the wight for long periods. But now that I'm typing that out I see that she would not slide to the floor because she's chained to the wall.

Thank you for pointing out some stuff that definitely need to change
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote