View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #106
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Interesting tidbit of info.
While reading at work today...the T1 was lying flat on my desk while I "hovered" over it reading...a fly landed on it and "walked" across it left to right...the darn page turned...then it walked "up" and the page turned back to the page I was still reading.

Not making it up, really...

I was a bit stunned that it took so little pressure to page turn.
Now if I can only train that fly to turn pages on command...talk about lazy hehehe.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote