View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7gerbers View Post
Zelda, that is exactly what I am thinking. I have a Sony 505 and I love the screen but the navigation seems so clunky after the eb1150 touchscreen!!. I saw the 505 & 700 side by side today at Borders, and the difference is noticeable, but I'm not sure the 700 is worse than the eb1150...I still think it is better. So...saving for one of those, I guess.

I loved my REB1200, too, but sold it to pay for the Sony 505.

Nick, I was interested to hear you mention the nicer screen on the 1100...I always noticed that with the ones we have, but wondered if it was just me. I definitely think it is nicer a nicer "color." My kids love being able to turn it to landscape, too.
well, i love my 700, and i'm glad i have it, but it's not perfect either. a LOT of new devices are going to be coming on the market really soon and maybe one of them will find the right balance. but i will say, as a previous REB1200 user, you would probably really like the 700 ; it comes a lot closer to the comfort of use of those devices than any other e-ink device so far. the user interface is *really* well thought out, and the ergonomy is great. still, you might want to wait at least until after the ceBit show (early march, so you won't have to wait too long).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote