View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #105
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I had emailed my local library with my comments about the new site. They told me this inregard to the new "bookshelf":

"Your bookshelf is now your bookbag – until you finish the checkout process you can return anything from the bookshelf. So you can put a book on the bookshelf and then take it off – but I think it’s probably easier to use the wish list. I usually put anything I’m interested in on the wish list, and then check out from the wish list."
There is no checkout process now. They did away with that.
Now when you add something to your bookshelf it takes down your available slots. The old cart I could put more books in then slots available and do early returns to free up the slots needed now I have to have tons of windows open instead. Bah This sucks.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote