View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #173
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Finding the original cover to Cynthia Wright's Caroline when it was a freebie is what sealed my devotion to this thread. Since I'm primarily a mystery reader, I was only browsing the Romance thread when I checked out Caroline because it sounded familiar. Then I found the old cover and remembered reading and loving it when it was new. I had that thick apricot-colored paperback in my library for years.
She rewrites her books so they aren't the original.

Quote:
Authors Note, June 2012 - This new, subtly revised version of CAROLINE addresses concerns voiced by some contemporary readers. CAROLINE was originally written & published in 1977. In this new edition, I believe that Alec is a more mature alpha hero and Caro is a stronger heroine. If you have read and loved CAROLINE in the past, I think you will love it even more now!
I was lucky to purchase it before she did this though. So I have the original non P.C. version. I just wish I had gotten the rest of the series at the time.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote