View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #19
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Hell, I'd like an eInk smart phone. I don't need the LCD. Almost everything I do is suited to that display.

I use my phone to read RSS feeds with Google Reader, use Google Calendar, send SMS text messages, calculator, task list manager, and keeping track of quick notes. None of that has an advantage on LCD.
This. If a 5 inch EInk phone can do all this with good battery life, I will upgrade my phone. I don't prefer to watch watch videos or play games on my phone. So, an Eink phone will be perfect my needs. Well, it will be too good, that is why we have not seen it yet.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote