View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #92
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merischino View Post
My brother and I got the marware ceo model case at launch and spent some time looking around for stand-style cases that do both portrait and landscape. Neither of us has found anything that seems worth giving up the marware landscape-view-only model because it keeps growing on us. My question is... does anyone have information about non-case stands that might work well with a kindle fire that already has a case?

I think if I ever do replace this marware case it will probably be for one of the several beautiful custom leather case options I've seen posted from Oberon Designs or Joe V.'s store on Etsy, or something like that. I don't think I would go that route unless I had found a good stand option since the really high end leather models don't appear to provide much in the way of stand capability.
See this thread for two good stands that work with the fire.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote