View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #12
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
That would be great, Icewyng. I took the IQ to our IT dept, and the guy checked the settings but couldn't find anything wrong. I don't have my cable to connect the IQ to the computer and transfer some files I need so I wanted to download them from Dropbox.

And sure, I wouldn't mind trying out the Novel ROM; luckily, after all this time I didn0t have any problems with flashing my IQ so I'm confident it won't happen now. (fingers crossed!)
citac is offline   Reply With Quote