View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:19 AM   #26
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
When I load pictures in MR's "Edit Signature" section it automatically shrinks the image down to 133 pixels x 100 pixels. Perhaps you could adjust the automatic size reduction to a more suitable number?
Hi SameOldStory,

It's somewhat difficult to define "more suitable". For someone who only uploads a signature picture without text attached to it, the measurement would probably work well. What did you have in mind?

Quote:
If you know of any way to have all text to the side of the image I could probably fit it within the requirements.
It's been suggested and we'll be looking into it.

Quote:
But if the current signature is still offensive I could do away with it completely.
Please don't. The new guidelines are not meant to alienate users from using signatures at all; they are required for setting some common sense limits to avoid oversized signatures filling post contents.

Quote:
While reducing all signatures to a few bland lines might satisfy a few complaints it will certainly make MR a less visually interesting and inviting site.
I hope you don't consider any signatures containing fewer than 5 lines bland. We have been contemplating very long to find limits that are suitable for most of us.

Cheers,
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote