View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranSmith View Post
I have worked with it on the desktop and the only way I can get it to work is to disable windows firewall (not an option) so I know that there is a problem with windows firewall but I have no clue what to do about it, I tried resetting the firewall to the defaults still no help the thing that puzzles me most is that it used to work just fine.
If it works with no firewall then setting and exception for calibre should work. Have you tried setting an exception for calibre in the firewall?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote