View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Scaling down PDF to work on BeBook

Hello all,

I have a Neevia PDF Toolbox software which allows me to scale down the PDF file to almost fit what BeBook requires. I have not yet purchased BeBook and I am thinking about getting it.

With this software, I can take A4 sized PDF and scale it down to 91 x 156mm size. As I know BeBook's specs say 90 x 120mm, what will happen when I open this 91x156 sized PDF with BeBook? Will the leftover 26mm go to next page as white space or will BeBook scale the PDF a little to fit into screen? If it scales just a little bit, how is the quality of text and vector graphics?

If you have BeBook, you can have a try with the file at http://www.majgaj.com/test.pdf

The software has also user defined size, but this option gives me blank PDF for some reason. A bug is a software I guess.

Last edited by spaze; 08-07-2009 at 01:54 AM.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote