View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #21428
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
If today was not an crooked highway
If tonight was not an crooked trail
If tomorrow wasn't such a long time
Then lonesome would mean nothing to me at all

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq1NX...eature=related )

Good morning, all. Usually I live for today, but tomorrow is my favorite holiday of the entire year and I'm already getting excited! It makes the beginning of October such a statement!

I've chosen unbranded keemun tea today, to go along with some rice and Kalamata olives for breakfast, and have a whole load of chores to get to that I've been putting off because I can't walk to do them. I'll need my bike, so my exercise today is going to have to be boring walking around the 'hood' and stair climbing. That's almost as mind numbing for me as going to a gym, but it's got to get done!

Today I'm off to the Reform Shops. That's Japan's term for tailors who do alterations. I could only find a couple of pair of pants when shopping, and nothing semi-dress or heavy work, so I'm going to have to deal with the ridiculous prices charged here for having the rest of my pants altered. $25 just to have a pair of pant legs hemmed! I'm tempted to do it by hand. But I can't do the waist and thighs by hand so I guess I'll just bite the bullet and pay, pay, pay...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote