View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk Broad View Post
I thought it had the option to turn the backlight on and off?

I could be wrong though and would most certainly reach out to any current EB 1150 owner here on the forum before clicking the "buy" button.
you can adjust the backlight, however in my experience turning it completely off effectively renders the screen completely unreadable. i *wish* you could turn it off completely. i have it turned down as far as i can, but i still notice it a bit in a dim room. having said that, i am *very* bothered by the backlighting on a computer screen (when my eyes are tired it is sometimes physically painful), but so far i have been able to read my eb1150 without noticeable eyestrain (even when my eyes are tired).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote