View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:50 AM   #225
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
There used to be a spot on your account page to set a limit of charges you would allow for transferring files. If you set that limit to $0.00 the files would always be sent over WiFi. I don't see this anymore on my account page, but that may be because I don't have a 3G Kindle.

Carol
I do have one and have this set $0. If you have WiFi they will not charge you for any downloading. So email away to your Fire but keep in mind it will show in Docs not Books anything you send that way. You also wont be able to sync.

On a real Kindle you have Personal Documents Cloud which is a great feature the Fire needs.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote