Thread: Judge a cover
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Back in the 60s and 70s a lot of people I knew bought music albums because they liked the cover -- even from groups that they had never heard about. Not that I ever did such a thing you understand.
I had the same thought when I read this thread! The one thing I've sorely missed with CDs (and even more with MP3s) is album cover art. CDs are just too danged small.

Back on topic:

A good cover always grabs my attention, may not but the book but I'll at least look at it.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote