View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks Brian! That answers all my questions in one go... :-)

I can't imagine why I got no hits on Waterstones and WH Smith when I searched for this... even though I am searching on Google UK as my home page. I am in Latvia at the moment though, maybe they gave me a different result set for that reason.

Oh well ---- I'll buy the cheapest and I don't mind having a go at ripping the Kindle/nook one anyway.

I wonder how those limitations on the PDF and Epub work though?
I have a serious allergy against DRM and I feel I can't enjoy reading the book knowing that it is DRM:d... I might have to remove it before I can read the book...

Last edited by martienne; 07-15-2011 at 03:19 PM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote