View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:54 AM   #76
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I think definitely Saturday, 23 August. I suggested Austin since it seems central to those MR folks who have put pins into the Frappr map. I don't know Austin so will be trying to find someone to recommend a meeting place. Killeen might be as easy for most people to get to, and if you wanted to help with "local logistics", maybe we divert to there instead of Austin.
Killeen is certainly less congested than Austin. We have more than our fair share of places to eat, drink, and be merry. So if you want to do it here I would take care of the logistics.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote