View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Smile Sit Your Ass Down And Write!

I've never been very disciplined when it comes to my writing. I get distracted very easily, and I always procrastinate until the last minute. These are not good character traits for an aspiring author. And the best advice established writers can give new writers is really just that simple: sit your ass down and write! Write every day. No one else is going to do it, and no one is going to buy it until you write it. WRITE!

So today, I sat my ass down and wrote, the most I've written in many, many months.

It felt really good.

Did you write today? WRITE!
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote