Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #194
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by natsume View Post
I went ahead and bought the Arc at the weekend.

Does anyone have moderately detailed instructions to install Adobe Flash Player on the device?

thank you
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...player_ics.apk

Download. Copy to your device. Open your file manager to the spot where you placed it (I keep it in /downloads, for simplicity), run it.

Or, from a web browser on your ARc, look up "xda adobe flash" in Google. The thread you want should be the first contextless one one displayed in the first search result ("Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.20"), with the "Official download link" in the 4th post. Just click and install.

You'll need to be using Opera, Firefox, or possibly Dolphin HD in order to get Flash to actually work at all (even crippled like it is for me :/).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote