View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #8
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Received My Ionic Bluetooth keyboard case today, mater of fact I am using it right now in this post. So far, so good, the keyboard is held in place by four magnets on each corner in the case and that is enough to hold it in place when using it. Or it can be detached and held in the hands or use it on the lap. It is surprisingly light.

The keyboard is larger than the KFHD overall and the key spacings sure beat the touch screen keyboard. So far I have not had any key repeating that has been reported, but it is still early and time will tell.

The whole package is larger and bulkier than the standard KFHD case but not bad at all
and leather everywhere, even the keyboard is covered front and back with it.

I have tested the keyboard with my laptop and that works great also.

Again, so far so good!

Edit: This case has the magnets that also wakes up or puts to sleep the kindle when the cover is opened and closed. So far I have found 8.

4 to hold the keyboard in place, two to hold the built in stand closed, and two on the top/lid to wake up or put to sleep when opened or closed.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-18-2012 at 03:59 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote