View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:31 AM   #425
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by grvthang View Post
That's how I do it, too. Another way is install WiFi File Explorer on your phone, access your phone on the Fire's browser and download the apk onto the Fire from there (w/o having to upload to dropbox).
that wont help as i said in my original post i could not find any apk files on the phone and i know how to search. so it needs something to extract the apk from the program to back up and get access to the apk file.

Last edited by salsaguy; 05-06-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: fixed typeos
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote