View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I already wrote my own script to edit/manipulate "My Clippings.txt". Since I'm a programmer, any time I want to manipulate data, I do it myself.

Since, if you sync your annotations, the notes, etc. display on the kindle.amazon.com web site, it is already readily accessible by many people.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote