View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
I dont know what to buy

hello

First, sorry for my bad english.

I want to buy a e-reader device but after reading a lot, I am a bit dissapointed with the problems with A4 PDF's.

All my collection or the most, are in PDF and A4, soI think I am going to need to reconvert all to other formats. In other side, a lot of them are not novels and are a lot of technical books with graphics, pictures or math symbols.

Knowing that I first think on buy a iLiad but its expensive, so I see the PRS-505 and the Cybook but reading the forums I dont know if this e-readers with their low resolution and small screens will fulfill my expectatives or is best to go with the iLiad. Normally I think that the price is not a problem if is a good item that i will use a lot like this, but we know that we are early adopters of this technology and all the machines that are selling now, will be soon replaced by other ones with more resolution and best displays, with similar prices so...

Like I said before I dont know what will be the best device for me and I have fear of make a bad decission.

Any idea it will be great.

thanks!

Last edited by whopper; 03-14-2008 at 02:05 AM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote