View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Finally stopped lurking

I've been visiting for months and finally joined so I can post.

I have lots of differnt format ebooks -today my Fictionwise tally passed 1000.

I've been using an iPAQ 4700 but it died so I'm using my old 4150 till I get a new one. (Plus my laptops.)

Checked out Dymocks offerings in Sydney BUT I tried to buy 2 lit books from their site and they took my money and I can't download.

I'm not a beginner - I've bought from several sites. They didn't reply to my message either. So I bought those books from Fictionwise and Gave Up Dymocks as a waste of time - and the money as a learning experience.

I'll have to check out other sources of readers. Hoping to get good tips from the experienced folks here,

Laine, rather frustrated at the moment
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote