View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #14
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you Sir are my hero !!!! i know i've already made you a knight (more than once i think) but here's a medal : it's the Silver Star for Valor in the Face of Extreme Tribulations Due to Maddening Hardware. You can call yourself Sir Sir Ralph Sir Edward. Thank you !!!!! i owe you a drink.

i would never have thought to check this, since everybody knows that *all* computer cables are made expressly in such a way that you cannot put them in upside down. right ? (and i laughed at the story of the guy who complained to my friend the hardware geek that his screen wasn't working and when she went to see if it was plugged in she discovered he had plugged the screen cable in upside down. you know, the one that is shaped like a trapezoid, making it physically impossible to plug it in upside down. ).

the irony here is that probably my old disquette drive also still works, but it was plugged in upside down. but you know what ? i don't even care.

/me goes to make my ghost now.

cheers !!!

Aw, Shucks, Majesty, any more sirs and people will think I'm stuttering....

But to complete you request ---
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote